Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is a tool for students and parents to use to get the estimate of what it costs to attend the University of North Texas at Dallas for an academic year. It is important for you to understand that the information you receive from the calculator is only an estimate. Many contributing factors involved when determining a students financial aid package.
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board website has a Net Price Calculator that provides a rough estimation of costs to attend a Texas institution.
Student Loan Repayment Calculator
To calculate what your monthly payments and interest payment would be and the different payment plans that might be available to you, go to Loan Repayment Calculator.
Cost of Attendance
For alternative loans and general financial aid awarding, the financial aid office creates a cost of attendance estimate for all students. This cost of attendance includes tuition, fees, room and board as well as transportation, supplies and miscellaneous expenses. The cost of attendance is the average cost based on direct to college expenses as well a regional norms.
Cost of Attendance Definitions
- Board Designated Tuition: The amount per credit hour that has been approved by the UNT System Board of Trustees.
- State Designated Tuition:The amount per credit hour that the state mandates that students must pay.
- Fees:: The amount of fees that a student will be required to pay. The fees are based on the students number of hours enrolled.
- Room and Board: A reasonable estimate of what it would cost to live in Dallas while attending school. Actual costs may vary by individual choices related to location and circumstances.
- Books and Supplies: The average cost of books and supplies for a typical student for an entire academic year.
- Transportation: Represents travel to and from parent’s residence and transportation costs to and from class and work.
- Personal: Personal items not included in room and board expenses.
- Fed Loan Fees - The average fee charged to a typical student to cover the processing costs associated with Federal Loan Programs.