Many of the scholarships that are awarded at the University of North Texas at Dallas are based on the student’s application for admission. Freshman and transfer students must be fully admitted by March 1st for the fall term to be considered for scholarships. Funding is limited.
If you would like to be considered for an institutional scholarship, you must complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or TASFA (Texas Application for State Financial Aid). Scholarship funds are limited.
Applicants will be evaluated on:
- Past academic achievement and accomplishments
- Potential to excel in graduate work
- Academic goals
- Evidence of applicant's intellectual curiosity and linguistics
- Leadership, Extra Curricular, and Community Involvement
- Strength of nomination form submitted by graduate program
A student who meets all scholarship requirements is not guaranteed an award as there is a limited number of scholarships available.