TASFA students wishing to recieve summer aid must email the financial aid office at email@example.com for consideration.
To be considered for Summer Financial Aid, you must:
- Be accepted for admission by the university and enrolled in an eligible degree program. Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Complete the FAFSA or the Renewal FAFSA. Priority is given to early applicants.
- Complete the Summer Application for Financial Aid on myUNTD.
- Verify and finalize any pending items by checking your “To Do List” on myUNTD.
To complete the Summer Financial Aid application, you must:
- Log on to myUNTD
- Click on the Student Center/Register link from the main menu
- Find the Finances and Financial Aid section
- Click on the My Financial Aid link
- Select the Aid Year
- Select the Fin Aid Summer Application page
- Select Yes for Interested in Summer Aid
- Select your Expected Summer Enrollment
- Click the Submit button
UNT DALLAS Enrollment Chart
|Full Time||8+ hours||12+ hours||9+ hours|
|Three Quarter Time||N/A||9-11 hours||6-8 hours|
|Half Time||4-7 hours||6-8 hours||5 hours|
|Less Than Half Time||N/A||less than 6 hours||less than 5 hours|